A dynamic yoga exercise or other active sport can make you hot and overheated. If you enjoy doing meditation or outdoor sports, you must control the temperature of your body! Bamboo helps your body to control and regulate moisture. It absorbs a lot of water and can absorb three times its weight in water.
In bamboo fabrics, this results in an excellent moisture absorption capacity which can definitely wicks moisture away from the skin and then it would be evaporated. This makes it ideal for hot and cold climates. Bamboo clothing offers integrated temperature control.
Bamboo clothes are very soft. Many people who have tried it even compare it to cotton or synthetic fibers. Bamboo fibers naturally have a smooth, rounded surface, making wearing bamboo clothing easy even for those with allergies.
The bamboo fabric absorbs extreme moisture. In other words, when you sweat, the bamboo fabric absorbs sweat from your skin. You should feel better and drier wearing bamboo clothing for yoga or other physical activity.
The surprising bamboo plant contains a natural antimicrobial agent, the antibacterial and fungicidal properties of bamboo are still present in the bamboo fabric. You will see that bamboo clothing, towels and sheets prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi. Bamboo clothes smell longer than the clothes of other materials. This makes organic bamboo yoga pants an excellent choice.
Tips for Buying Bamboo Yoga Pants
Quality matters a lot
- With yoga clothing the price stands for quality. Do not think that the most expensive brands have just deceived you and that you can buy the same yoga pants by paying three times less. So do not expect high performance and comfort for the low price.
Fit & Style
- Women’s yoga pants are much more varied than those for men. However, as yoga becomes more popular in men, men can also benefit from a wider selection of yoga devices. The cut and style you choose, whether leggings, straight pants or harem pants, come back. Just make sure your yoga pants are the right length, are not too tight or too loose, and there is no extra fabric.
Care for your bamboo yoga pants
- Follow the manufacturer’s recommended washing instructions. Also, try to wash your yoga pants after each use. They cannot smell or look dirty, but when they touch your skin and your sweat, bacteria build up and develop when the object is not washed. This can later cause problems if you have sensitive skin.
Switch between yoga pants
- If you practice yoga almost daily, you should have at least two pants. That way you can wash your yoga pants daily and let them air dry without having to wear wet clothes in your yoga class the next day. Also, you probably do not practice the same yoga style every day. By investing in two differently shaped yoga pants, you can ensure that your pants are tailored to the style you are practicing.
Benefits of bamboo yoga pants
Evacuation of moisture
- Bamboo yoga pants naturally absorb moisture better than other fabrics. This would keep you dry during your routine.
Sweetness and comfort
- Bamboo yoga clothes provide a very soft and natural feel. You would always feel comfortable wearing it in the gym or at home.
- Bamboo yoga pants are more breathable and do not stick at all.
Strong and durable
- Another big advantage of bamboo over many other fabrics is its durability. Bamboo yoga clothing is made for eternity. It will not be easy to remove all areas and washes.
- Bamboo yoga clothing is more odor resistant than synthetic fabrics and cotton.
Cleaning and care of yoga pants
- Be prepared to take care of your yoga pants slightly differently than your other clothes so they will not take pills, extend their lifespan, and eliminate their stink.
- First check the manufacturer’s instructions before putting the pants in the washing machine. In addition, here are some general cleaning rules that apply in all cases.
- Wash your sweatpants in cold water. This prevents color loss, shrinkage and tissue degradation. Do not use the dryer, as this may weaken the material. Instead, dry the pants in the air.
- Wash the yoga pants over your head to reduce friction with other garments. Avoid jeans and other hard materials and load your washing machine with similar fabrics.
- Avoid the addition of fabric softener. This softens the pants, but the chemicals that soften the fabrics can affect the absorption of the material and its breath-ability.
- In particular, synthetic fabrics tend to be fun after sweat training, and regular washing often does not help. Mixing more powder in the washer will not help either. In contrast, if not properly rinsed, the residual detergent can block odors in the tissue and even cause skin irritation.
Frequently asked questions and answers on bamboo yoga pants
Question: The chemicals used in bamboo cultivation
- Answer: Bamboo naturally grows without pesticides or fertilizers. When bamboo grows, it even absorbs greenhouse gases.
Question: Are the natural properties of bamboo real or just for a marketing strategy?
- Answer: There are many natural properties of bamboo that make bamboo an exceptional textile, especially in terms of durability and softness. There is scientific evidence supporting some of these properties, most of which are obvious to the wearer.
Question: Is there bamboo for pandas?
- Answer: Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world. It measures about a meter per day and spreads quickly over large areas. The bamboo used in our fabric is planted and bred – in addition to the naturally growing bamboo where pandas live and feed.